Thanks for once again being so predictably unpredictable in your tastes. While postcards sent “from” and about San Antonio (“San Antonio Song” soundtrack) are still your favorites, you also seem to relish postcards sent “to” San Antonio from places we travel. Oh, and you like food from anywhere.
This list represents the most-read posts during 2016. The numbers in parentheses represent the rankings from six months ago:
- Don’t Let Battle Zealots Overrun the Crockett Block, 2016 (1)
- The Madarasz Murder Mystery: Might Helen Haunt Brackenridge Park?, 2012 (2)
- Postcards from San Antonio a Century Ago, 2016 (6)
- Please put this song on Tony’s pony and make it ride away, 2010 (5)
- Postcard from Oaxaca, Mexico: Settling into La Biznaga, 2016 (12)
- How would you feel about the Alamo with a crewcut?, 2011 (4)
- Postcard from Parma, Italy: City’s cuisine living up to its namesake ingredients, 2016
- Postcard from Ferrara, Italy: First tastes of Emilia Romagna, 2016
- Postcard from Sintra, Portugal: Masonic mysteries surface at Quinta da Regaleira, 2014 (11)
- Postcard from Puebla, Mexico: Uriarte ensures talavera traditions endure, 2016
- Introducing Otto Koehler through a Prohibition politics caper of yesteryear, 2016
- Postcard from Guanajuato, Mexico: Wishing these dining spots were not 600 miles away, 2016
Thanks for dropping by every once in a while. Love hearing your feedback.