This blogger has blogged so prolifically she has used up all the free space WordPress has to offer. This is good news for you because ads will no longer pop up at the bottom of posts, but it was bad news for me because I actually have to pay a small amount to engage in this form of therapy. I’m not complaining though, because I have never understood how WordPress can afford to offer this service at no charge. I’m grateful for enjoying a free ride for several years.
This list represents the most-read posts during the past 12 months, and interest in the Alamo and its plaza rose to the top once again. But thanks for continuing to give me the freedom to wander around the globe and send postcards back to San Antonio as well.
The numbers in parentheses represent the rankings from six months ago:
- Don’t Let Battle Zealots Overrun the Crockett Block, 2016
- The Madarasz Murder Mystery: Might Helen Haunt Brackenridge Park?, 2012 (1)
- Take pleasure in little unauthorized treasures along the River Walk before they vanish, 2015 (7)
- How would you feel about the Alamo with a crewcut?, 2011 (3)
- Please put this song on Tony’s pony and make it ride away, 2010 (5)
- Postcards from San Antonio a Century Ago, 2016
- Playspace of Yanaguana Garden bursts into bloom October 2, 2015 (8)
- Postcard from Madrid, Spain: Flavorful food memories, 2015
- Postcard from Puebla, Mexico: An unlikely trio of favorite restaurants, 2015
- Reviving Dia de los Muertos, 2015
- Postcard from Sintra, Portugal: Masonic mysteries surface at Quinta da Regaleira, 2014
- Postcard from Oaxaca, Mexico: Settling into La Biznaga, 2016
Thanks for dropping by every once in a while. Love hearing your feedback.