If blogging truly is my therapy, it’s amazing I have not been hospitalized this past year. My posts are few and far apart.
Yet some of my recent posts have crept up into the top dozen for 2012. Other favorites refuse to budge from the list, particularly Charles Elmer Doolin’s invention of Cheez Doodles turned into art. The number in parentheses represents the rankings from six months ago.
- Cheez Doodles as Art (1), posted on January 8, 2011
- Breaking news from the Alamo: The horse is already out of the barn, posted on August 18, 2012
- “Nuit of the Living Dead” (3), posted on October 30, 2010
- Return to the Alamo: Please don’t gag the Daughters (Whose side am I on anyway?), posted on July 29, 2012
- Haunting the graveyard to unearth the past (6), posted on April 4, 2012
- Please put this song on Tony’s pony, and make it ride away(8), posted on July 25, 2010
- Susan Toomey Frost stimulates a second revival of San Antonio’s traditional tilework (4), posted on June 24, 2011
- Concrete Artisans Leaving Lasting Imprint in San Antonio (9), posted on January 7, 2012
- The Madarasz murder mystery: Might Helen haunt Brackenridge Park?, posted on August 4, 2012
- Ban the Banner (11), posted on August 8, 2010
- Ribbons of Gaudi-inspired steel ripple above the river (5), posted on July 6, 2011
- Grandma’s rusks refuse to be rushed, posted on February 9, 2012
Thanks for following, and am hoping to be more faithful in my postings in the months ahead.
Although maybe my readers are happy not to hear from me quite so often…