It took 2 1/2 years for one of my posts to depose Cheez Doodles from its Number One position as my most-read post in the prior 12 months. Of course, the only way it happened was a major boost in readership propelled by drummer Phil Collins, who shared a link to Two Roads to the Alamo* and the Conservation Society Book Awards on his facebook page. People from all over the world clicked on his link, generally disappointed to find out it was mainly about me.
As in the past, readership fails to establish any firm direction for my online meanderings. With no definitive cues from you, I will keep on blogging about whatever strikes me.
The number in parentheses represents the rankings from six months ago.
- Two Roads to the Alamo* and the Conservation Society Book Awards, posted on March 24, 2013
- Cheez Doodles as Art (1), posted on January 8, 2011
- Breaking news from the Alamo: The horse is already out of the barn (2), posted on August 18, 2012
- George Hutchings Spencer, 1923-2013, posted on July 1, 2013
- The Memorable Mary Denman, posted on March 14, 2010
- Library Foundation flapping red cape for the bullish on books, posted on April 6, 2013
- Processing Art through Public Filters, Part Two, posted on February 26, 2013
- “Nuit of the Living Dead” (3), posted on October 30, 2010
- Return to the Alamo: Please don’t gag the Daughters (Whose side am I on anyway?) (4), posted on July 29, 2012
- The Madarasz murder mystery: Might Helen haunt Brackenridge Park? (5), posted on August 4, 2012
- Please put this song on Tony’s pony, and make it ride away (6), posted on July 25, 2010
- Stepping out our door smack into First Friday, posted on February 2, 2013
Thanks for following.